Lupus alpha supports Principles for Responsible Investment
Socially and environmentally responsible trading is not only logical but also necessary, as responsible investing contributes significantly to the creation of sustainable investments. With this in mind, Lupus alpha has signed the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). As a result, Lupus alpha is committed to implementing the guidelines formulated by the United Nations when carrying out its portfolio management activities. In our role as trustees and in the interests of our clients, we align our investment strategies and processes even more strongly and systematically with the United Nations' sustainability targets.
You can find our current sustainability report here.
UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UN-PRI)
The PRI is an investor initiative in partnership with the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) Finance Initiative and UN Global Compact. The six principles:
1. We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
2. We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
3. We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
4. We will promote acceptance and implementation of the principles within the investment industry.
5. We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the principles.
6. We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the principles.
Further information about the PRI initiative can be found here: https://www.unpri.org/